With the "Project Seed Funding Pool" AMAP provides financial resources to finance preliminary studies. In the initial phase, the pooling of internal / external expertise for the realization of new development and research ideas may be necessary in order to make a well-founded decision on project feasibility and to better assess consequences.
- Feasibility study on the use of aluminum alloys in electric traction drives
- Performance of an environmental benign lubricant for aluminium rolling
- Aluminum Alloys for Additive Manufacturing Processing
- Iron Removal from Molten Aluminium Alloys
- Reduction of Aluminium Loss in Dross
- Porosity in Aluminium Alloys