Our Performance Profile
What do we do?
Content-sharing, organisationally structured, spatially concentrated and interdisciplinary cooperation of industry and university institutes on current problems in the fields of non-ferrous metals with the same main research topics in the sense of the Open Innovation Idea.
Who are we?
In the field of the material technology of non-ferrous metals, their production and processing the Research Cluster AMAP has been established by a group of ten industrial companies and four university institutes of RWTH Aachen University. The cooperation concentrates on innovations for ALUMINIUM-based materials.
Currently there are working fourteen industrial companies and six institutes of RWTH Aachen University at the AMAP Research Cluster.
What do we offer?
- Promotion of cooperation and innovation
- Strengthening the know-how setup in the market segment
- Generation of new ideas
- Open Innovation strategy with partnerships on all levels
- Access to young engineers
- Using of synergy effects
- Flexibility in the working method
- Practice-orientation through spatial proximity of research and industry
- Fast integration of current research results
Due to the actual developments concerning the Coronavirus-situation and the resulting travel restrictions, we have decided in the interest and for the protection of the participants to cancel the lectures of the „AMAP Colloquium“ until further notice. We will inform you about new dates and topics in advance and invite you as usual to the respective lectures. We hope you will accept our decision. For any additional questions, please contact us directly.