Our Performance Profile
What do we do?
Content-sharing, organisationally structured, spatially concentrated and interdisciplinary cooperation of industry and university institutes on current problems in the fields of non-ferrous metals with the same main research topics in the sense of the Open Innovation Idea.
Who are we?
In the field of the material technology of non-ferrous metals, their production and processing the Research Cluster AMAP has been established by a group of ten industrial companies and four university institutes of RWTH Aachen University. The cooperation concentrates on innovations for ALUMINIUM-based materials.
Currently there are working fourteen industrial companies and six institutes of RWTH Aachen University at the AMAP Research Cluster.
What do we offer?
- Promotion of cooperation and innovation
- Strengthening the know-how setup in the market segment
- Generation of new ideas
- Open Innovation strategy with partnerships on all levels
- Access to young engineers
- Using of synergy effects
- Flexibility in the working method
- Practice-orientation through spatial proximity of research and industry
- Fast integration of current research results
• Ausgereifte Konzepte für Brennstoffzellenfahrzeuge
• Ausbau der Infrastruktur für wasserstoffgetriebene Fahrzeuge dringend notwendig
• Mix der Antriebstechnologien zukunftsweisend
By Daniel Trost (Total Materia)
Colloquium on "Intergranular Corrosion Testing of 6000 Aluminum Alloys (Final Report of Project P8)"
By the Chair of Corrosion and Corrosion Protection