Our Performance Profile
What do we do?
Content-sharing, organisationally structured, spatially concentrated and interdisciplinary cooperation of industry and university institutes on current problems in the fields of non-ferrous metals with the same main research topics in the sense of the Open Innovation Idea.
Who are we?
In the field of the material technology of non-ferrous metals, their production and processing the Research Cluster AMAP has been established by a group of ten industrial companies and four university institutes of RWTH Aachen University. The cooperation concentrates on innovations for ALUMINIUM-based materials.
Currently there are working fourteen industrial companies and six institutes of RWTH Aachen University at the AMAP Research Cluster.
What do we offer?
- Promotion of cooperation and innovation
- Strengthening the know-how setup in the market segment
- Generation of new ideas
- Open Innovation strategy with partnerships on all levels
- Access to young engineers
- Using of synergy effects
- Flexibility in the working method
- Practice-orientation through spatial proximity of research and industry
- Fast integration of current research results